Laura the Fearless Chef Tagged me. Here goes 🙂
Here are the rules: Answer all the questions. Tag people to do the same.
Not that you asked…
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 17 and just ending my junior year in high school. I was working most days every week at the stand as manager. I baked, waited on customers, stocked, made schedules, supervised and trained new employees. I was trying to decide where to go to college and what I wanted to do with my life, probably a vet or a nurse at that time. I spent lots of time with my family and my great friends, playing basketball, swimming, going to the movies or the beach or Friendly’s or the Parthenon. Good times.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today? Well, it’s at the end of the day, so here’s what I’ve done: Cleaned my classroom to prep for summer, administered an AP Environmental Science final exam and scored them all, celebrated the end of the school year (even though we have 3 more days) with the rest of the science dept, painted the second coat on beadboard for the backsplash in the kitchen, weeded the vegetable garden, posted on freezing strawberries, made spaghetti and meatballs for supper, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry… and now this 🙂
3. Snacks you enjoy? Whatever fruit is in season. My all time favorite is Macoun apples, which I could eat til I’m sick. Hey I was raised on an apple orchard and became a teacher, it’s fate.
4. Places you’ve lived? One town…the apartment over Great-grandma Rose’s house on the farm when I was a baby, my parents’ house on the farm for like 20 years, my apartment over my parents’ garage on the farm for 5 years, our house a few minutes away for the past 6 months or so. Did I mention that I won “Most likely to stay in North Branford” in high school?
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a hydrogen or solar or some other cool car
2. Pay off our mortgage
3. Put up a barn complete with greenhouse and a saltwater pool
4. Buy the remaining two lots that surround us
5. Live how we do now with less stress about money
6. People you want to know more about? I tag… Mom, Marie, Green Mamma, and Joyce (If you don’t have a blog, then do it in the comments here!)