- too rainy last week, didn’t plant anything…
- pickle cukes
- yellow squash
- crookneck squash
- my first couple of (small) tomatoes
- froze green beans
- quick dill pickles
- Ed built shelves and hangers in the garage. We organized our gardening stuff.
Cook something new.
- maple/mustard breaded baked pork chops (my invention, but forgot to take a picture… I’ll post pictures next time)
- bacon and onion pizza using Chris and Melissa’s onions
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies (recipe from Animal Vegetable Miracle)
Manage your reserves.
- used some of the pesto I froze earlier this summer
- organized freezer
- reusable shopping bags
- Sigg water bottle
- made pickles out of the plethora of cukes from our garden and Chris and Melissa’s garden
Work on local food systems.
Learn a new skill.
- how to make quick dill pickles