I just signed up to participate in Chile’s Discretionary Eating Challenge. Click the image above to learn more about the challenge. Here’s what I’ve committed to:
- CAFE- 100%; I will not eat at restaurants for the month of August, and will instead cook at home.
- LITE- 50%; I will remove 50% of the refined foods from my diet, and will instead cook from scratch.
- SUGAR- 50%; I will remove 50% of the sugar from my diet, and instead will only use natural sweeteners like maple syrup and honey. However, I will continue to use sugar to can, but I’ll look for recipes with honey first and see where it goes.
- SOW- 50%; I will try my best to only eat seconds when hungry. Notice that I only committed 50% to this one. I like food, as you can probably tell from the amount of recipes I post.
- BUZZ- 100%; I will remove the stimulants like alcohol, caffeine, and chocolate from my diet. (Since I don’t drink alcohol or coffee, it’s only chocolate that I have to tackle.)
- VEG- 0%; I won’t be joining in on being vegan or removing animal products from my diet. I usually only eat meat at 1 meal a day, and I’m okay with that. I don’t morally see anything wrong with eating meat or dairy products or eggs. Clearly some people disagree, but that’s my opinion. Besides, I’m doing a lot to remove the other bad habits I have.
So how many more days do I have to eat as much chocolate as possible??? Wish me luck!