Rob was so nice to pass the Kreativ Blogger Award on to me! I’m honored. Now here are the rules for me to play along:
- List 7 things that I love
- Link back to the blog that awarded it to me
- Choose 7 blogs to award as “Kreativ Bloggers”
- Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen
Seven things I love:
- Ed, my husband of almost five years
- Our whole, big, extended family
- Blue hydrangeas
- Animals: Duke, Eddie, Annabelle, Bill, Vinny, the new calf, and all the other animals, too!
- Pie, especially with a crumb topping
- Summer vacation
Here are the seven folks I think are Kreativ Bloggers!
- Green Mamma– Jessica’s photos are great, and her new Etsy shop, Starr Mountain, also shows off her creative side.
- Little Mountain House– I’ve enjoyed reading about Angelena’s creative son’s adventures in the music biz lately.
- Married to the Farm– Jena has been very creative, designing and building a new chicken coop out of recycled materials.
- Embellished Day– Aja has been posting about her upcoming wedding. Since both she and her fiance are artists, it’s sure to be a wonderful event.
- The Spectrum– Laura keeps me laughing with her New York tales. She’s also an amazing singer and actress.
- Strocel.com– Amber manages to raise two little ones and write about environmental issues.
- Musings of an Everyday Woman– Ruth (a.k.a. my mom) manages to keep up with three blogs: her personal blog, her educational blog, and the blog for our farm market, Rose Orchards, that we co-author.