1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging? I don’t snack too much when blogging, since I need to type with both hands. But I’d have to say apples and halloween candy have been regular snacks around here lately.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without? Running (hot) water!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Hmm… I’d love to live here with maybe 10 acres, so I guess farm? We’re pretty close to the beach, too, but I’d hate to pay the property taxes there!
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty? There are so many… Perhaps taking out the trash.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? Well, students have told me that I look like Shanna Moakler and Emily Proctor, but I think they were just trying to get on my good side. In reality, people say I look like my mom or my dad, depending on who you ask.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I love to socialize a couple times a year, but for the most part we’re at home.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie? I love The Patriot, Napoleon Dynamite, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, and The Princess Bride. I’ll watch any of them whenever they’re on TV.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I always fall asleep with my eye makeup on. It’s bad, I know.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it? I really have no talent. I’d like to learn more about photography.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at? I’m really awesome at dissection, especially skinning animals in one peice or dissecting out shark brains from the cartilagenous skull. Is that strange?
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? I loved that Ed was a good old boy with values similar to mine. Strange, I know, but I realized he was everything I wanted in a husband.
12. What is something you love to smell? Apple crisp or cookies in the oven.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I have this tendancy to skip around the house. Apparently that is annoying to my brothers. Also, Ed hates when I eat crunchy apples right in his ear, so I eat them often.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it? Save it. We’re very frugal that way.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? Loud! America’s Funniest Home Videos still makes me laugh like crazy. Just ask my family. If there are people falling off boats, I’ll laugh til I cry.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? I don’t shop that often, but besides the grocery store most of my shopping happens at Amazon.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time? Clean? Haha, no, that can’t be right. Probably read.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? See #14.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real) I love the Charolotte’s Web characters: Charlotte, Fern and Wilbur. I also love Ariel, the little mermaid.
20. Would you want to be famous? Nope.