Thanks to Lisa of Retro Housewife Goes Green for giving me this Kreativ Blogger award!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name seven things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven “Kreativ Bloggers.”
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So… here are seven things that only my close family and friends might know about me. I’ve decided to do a high school theme, for a little flashback, since my 10 year reunion is coming up in a few weeks.
- I worked in the farm market throughout high school, and even got the title of “shift supervisor,” which meant it was my fault if something went wrong.
- My favorite teacher each year was usually my math teacher, but I also loved my Spanish teachers. My favorite teacher overall was my Calculus teacher.
- I played a forward, then a goalie, then a forward again for the field hockey team. I quit goalie because I loved that the field player’s uniform had a purple plaid skirt.
- I was a benchwarmer for the basketball team. I did not love those uniforms, but the bus ride to away games was my favorite part.
- I was also a big nerd, and spent that time on the bench studying vocabulary or physics. Funny, I had no clue that I was a nerd then.
- My favorite project was a Spanish skit that we decided to do a cooking show for. We made burritos and fed the whole class.
- I had a really great group of friends in high school, and I’m headed out to see two of them tonight.
I’m supposed to nominate seven Kreativ bloggers now, but I just did that last week! So, if you’re reading this and want to play along, consider yourself nominated!