2009 was a great year, and I have no complaints. I do however have some goals for 2010 to make it even better.
- Get up in time to eat breakfast at the table, not in the car (while I’m still working)
- Organize my files for my long-term substitute by February
- Continue to get ready, physically and mentally, to welcome our little boy
- Be the best mommy that I can be, and not be afraid to accept or ask for help when I need it
- Continue to nurture our marriage
- Post when I can… With a baby coming, I’m not going for anything grand here.
Sustainability Goals (These are my goals, but I’m sure Ed will play a big role in actually accomplishing most of them)
- Get laying hens this spring
- Keep up with the garden
- Preserve more strawberries and peaches this summer
- Begin to formally compost (as opposed to just dumping stuff in the woods, which is what I do now)
So what are your goals for the new year?