It’s vacation! I’m planning to try out some new recipes and revive old favorites this week, as I’m getting a little sick of the same meals every week. I’m also planning to try out some new kid-friendly lunch recipes for Joshua, so I’ll take pictures and post those recipes if they’re winners.
Tuesday- lamb chops, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, carrots, spinach and strawerry salad
Wednesday- flank steak, mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, yellow squash and tossed salad
Thursday- whole wheat lasagna, green squash, tossed salad
Friday- quiche, veggies (whatever’s left…), spinach and strawberry salad
Saturday- birthday celebration for my dad and brother- not sure yet about supper but definitely lemon meringue pie for dessert
New-to-me lunch ideas for Joshua (in any combination and order)
- whole wheat tortilla roll ups of hummus, roasted red peppers, chicken breast, basil (I included the link to the tortilla recipe I use, but I bought some to try it. I’ll make my own if Josh likes them!)
- tortilla roll ups of cream cheese, thinly sliced cucumbers and dill
- tortilla roll ups of mashed avocado, cheese and chicken breast
- cheese and crackers
- pear slices, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon balls, red grapes with yogurt for dipping
- hummus, tzatziki or guacamole with carrots, cucumber, zucchini, broccoli, asparagus, grape tomatoes, celery
- kale chips
What’s on your menu this week? Any toddler-friendly lunch ideas?